Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jewelry Stores with Free Shipping

While there's handmade jewelry you can make and sell, or of course add to your own collection, there is always other designer jewelry too. Some of these sites are fun to look at for inspiration as well. While I enjoy creating my own jewelry designs, I also like to buy other jewelry too. When I am looking for something to purchase, I especially like it when the stores offer free shipping opportunities.

A website to check out some stores with free shipping is FreeShipping.org. There are clothing and accessory stores, electronics, entertainment, jewelry, office, and sporting goods. If you are looking for something specific that will offer free shipping, there is a search bar too.

There are a few jewelry websites that did offer some free shipping deals. Some of them that were included were Mondera, Sun Jewelry, Palm Beach, and Zales.

To find stores with free shipping, just check out freeshipping.org.

No comments: