Thursday, November 17, 2011

Roll Tide Couch Bum

Thanks to Olga Quinn


Sometimes I wonder how I ever lived without having Direct TV? It seems like there is so much to watch, and I have so little free time to watch it! I work during the weeks, and it seems like I never have time during the week to watch the shows and games that I want to watch. However, now I just record everything that I want to see, and then get to watch everything on the weekends! Sometimes I get so excited about it that I will just spend an entire weekend without leaving my couch. It sounds like it is lame (and it actually probably is), but I like to do it every now and then anyways! I went to direc tv nfl ticketto find out about the different packages and options, and now I can watch whatever I want- whenever I want. Usually it’s the Tide games and a few reruns of “Entourage,” and every now and then a movie on-demand that I really want to see. I’m not kidding you- I literally order to go food and do not leave my apartment all weekend. I’m telling you guys- it truly is the life!

No comments: