Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Amazing Race is Awesome


My favorite reality television show has to be the Amazing Race. The Amazing Race is a great show, and they always choose awesome and inspiring people to put on their program. In the Amazing Race reality television show, people race around the world to get the fantastic prize of one million dollars. 


My favorite part about the television show is the last leg of the race when people are running - it is always fantastic to see who makes it first across that finish line.


Many people (like me) who watch the Amazing Race become attached to the characters there. The characters can almost start to feel like family to us as we watch their trips around the world. The Amazing Race is also very educational and teaches you about various parts around the world as you watch television.


The Amazing Race is a great way to see the best of the best on reality television. I always make sure to watch it on www.bestchoicetv.com so that I get the clearest and sharpest image. Who wants to join me in watching the Amazing Race?

No comments: