Sunday, August 28, 2011

The First Apartment

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer


Before I got married I lived in an apartment. It was nice being around other people and developing relationships with my neighbors. Some neighbors I could live without, but that is another story for another day. I noticed that the longer I was there I became immune to the various noises that were around me. The upstairs neighbors sounded like they were about to jump through the ceiling and I always heard a humming noise from the neighbors beside me. Guests would come to my apartment and wonder how I could function with so much chaos around me. They also wondered why I did not have a security system. My best friend would tell me that I was living in the Stone Age if I thought I did not need one. So we went online to http://Home-Alarm-Systems.com and I found a system in my price range. I felt safer and of course my friend took all of the credit. The only thing I did not find a solution for were the noise makers. They both moved out about two months later.

No comments: